Livewords respects the privacy of the users of this website, putting the protection of their privacy first at all times. Consequently, Livewords treats its clients’ personal data with the utmost care, while obviously complying with any and all statutory rules applicable in this area, in particular, the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens). Livewords will use any personal information provided to it for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement only.
- This Privacy Statement aims to inform you of the Livewords policy rules governing the collection and use of personal data by Livewords. By using the Livewords website, you agree to the processing of your personal data as specified in this Privacy Statement.
- Livewords processes your personal data to be able to provide the services it offers and facilitates, and to maintain its relationship with you. Your personal data are also used to accommodate requests, such as sending newsletters. In addition, data may be merged and analysed for marketing purposes and for the purposes of statistical analyses.
- Livewords will not provide your data to any third party without your prior consent, unless it is required to do so on the grounds of a statutory provision. Livewords reserves the right to share your data (or any part thereof) in the event that ownership of Livewords (or any part thereof, or of its operations, in whole or in part) is transferred, for instance as a result of a merger or an acquisition by another company. If your data are provided to the acquiring company, Livewords will make every effort to notify you of this fact, for instance by posting a message on its website or by having an advertisement placed in a national newspaper.
- Livewords will ensure the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss and any form of wrongful processing. Livewords will retain your personal data for such period as is reasonably required for the proper provision of the services it offers and facilitates.
- This Privacy Statement is governed by Dutch law. Any and all disputes will be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.