Changing your password in Extranet
If you’re having trouble logging on to Extranet, follow the steps below to request a new password. As a result of stricter security rules, your password needs to be changed every 89 days. You’ll receive an automatic reminder when it’s time to change your password.
1. Go to Extranet and click on ‘Problem logging in, forgot your password or request password for new registration?’
2. Enter your Extranet user name and email address and click ‘Send’.
3. A new window will then then open and you’ll receive an email with the subject line ‘Livewords – forgotten password’. If you haven’t received this email within a few minutes, check your junk folder to see if it’s there.
4. Click on the link in the email to go to the page where you can enter your new password. Please note: this link is valid for 1 day only.
5. Please enter your new password. Your password must contain at least 9 characters, 1 or more upper case letters, 1 or more lower case letters, 1 or more digits and 1 or more symbols. Please note: do not use any spaces.
6. Re-enter your password in the ‘Repeat new password’ field and click the ‘Confirm’ button.
7. You’ll be directed to a ‘Password successfully reset’ page. Click on ‘Continue’ and then log on with your user name and new password. You should now be able to proceed as normal.
If you’re still having trouble logging on to Extranet after following the aforementioned instructions, please contact the Helpdesk on: +31 20 820 28 20. Select option 2 twice in the menu.